We actively operate in several areas of the NHS. We will support and help you with a variety of complex issues:
- Sustainability & resilience planning
- Management & service change
- Operation turnaround
- New care models
- Community support
- Patient and client information assistance
Over the years we have been actively involved with NHS England, Clinical Comissioning Groups (CCG), Clinical Support Units (CSU),
Clincial Networks, GP practices, community services and other service providers. Below is a selection of some of our most recent projects.
- National & regional review of service
- GP resilience planning through strategy and work
- Operational management supporting emergency care
- Improving interfaces between Clinical Commissioning Groups and
other provider service organisations;
- Developing clinical management of services provision and
clinical pathways e.g., obesity management;
- Raising much needed funds for local communities for example:
supporting defibrillator purchase and training.
- Accredited learning events.