We actively operate in several areas of the NHS. We will support and help you with a variety of complex issues:
- Sustainability & resilience planning
- Management & service change
- Operation turnaround
- New care models
- Community support
- Patient and client information assistance
Over the years we have been actively involved with NHS England, Clinical Comissioning Groups (CCG), Clinical Support Units (CSU),
Clincial Networks . GP practices and other service providers. Below is a selection of some of our most recent projects.
- National & regional review of service
- GP resilience planning through strategy and work
- Operational management supporting emergency care
- Improving interfaces between Clinical Commissioning Groups and
other provider service organisations;
- Developing clinical management of services provision and
clinical pathways e.g., obesity management;
- Raising much needed funds for local communities for example:
supporting defibrillator purchase and training.
- Accredited learning events.